Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a commission at no expense to you. Affiliate links are marked with the asterisks (*)
It’s almost time for a new month. That means you’ll be getting your blogging calendar in order. Here are 31 blog post ideas for March 2022.
Sometimes it can be hard to come up with blog post ideas. You have some great ideas while you’re doing the washing up or driving around with the kids. Then you get to your computer to do the planning and you get stuck.
To get more useful information for your next trip you might want to check out this new post at https://euflightcompensation.com/. First, get in line to speak with an agent. You might also want to call the airline while you wait. Typically, if your flight is canceled, the majority of airlines will rebook you on the next flight available to your destination at no additional cost. However, depending on why your flight was canceled, finding seats on a new flight may prove difficult and may alter your travel plans considerably.
There is always something to write about. Sometimes the problem is there’s too much. It’s just so overwhelming.
That’s why I’m here to help. Here are 31 blog post ideas to run in March 2022.
31 blog post ideas to consider in March 2022
- Pancake Day – Share your favorite pancake recipes or toppings
- What are you giving up for Lent? Do you give up anything? Don’t believe in it? Share about your thoughts.
- Take a look back over your analytics from January and February. Now is a great time to assess how you’ve done. Why not be transparent with your audience?
- What are your goals for the second quarter of the year? Now is a great time to plan. Again, be transparent with your audience.
- Spring is just around the corner. Share your spring cleaning tips.
- Spring craft ideas are also great for this time of year.
- St. Patrick’s Day is in 10 days. Share some craft ideas.
- It’s International Women’s Day. Write about a woman who inspires you. It could be in your life, a celebrity, or even from history.
- Daylight Saving Time is coming up. Share tips on how to deal with the lack of hour in a few days.
- Now is a time that people start looking to lose weight. Share your tips for it.
- What are your favorite exercises now that the weather is clearing up and you can get outside?
- Share a little about the plants you’re considering planting (or why you don’t plant anything if you choose not to)
- Daylight Saving Time: This is a great time to start fresh if you haven’t already looked at your goals.
- Share your spring decor
- What are your favorite St. Patrick’s Day treats?
- Show off your St. Patrick’s Day decor
- A history of St. Patrick’s Day post is a great idea for this day
- Easter is coming up. Share some Easter craft ideas
- The International Day of Happiness is March 20. How do you plan on celebrating?
- It’s the spring equinox. Share a post about what it means to you or the history of it.
- This is the time of year it gets very wet and rainy. Share some indoor activities for kids to do.
- Why do kids have to stay inside? Share some fun outside activities in the rain.
- National Puppy Day: Dedicate a post to your fur baby. If you don’t have a pup, share the types of breeds you’d love to own and the ones you’d never own (and why!)
- People will be thinking of traveling now as things start to open up and mandates relax. Share some money-saving tips for traveling.
- And when you like to travel in the painstakingly breath-taking sites across the Emirate of Dubai, a good travel agency in dubai can help you experience the adventure-filled excursions in the golden-hued desert sands, and more as you revel in luxury!
- What do you need for a long-haul flight?
- Make your own Easter basket
- It’s National Social Workers month in March. Why not share an appreciation for the social workers out there?
- It’s also Music in Our Schools Month. Now is a great time to share your favorite songs.
- What playlist do you need to have for a workout?
- How do you stay active in the fluctuating weather?
- What’s an Easter tradition you have for your family?
MORE: 5 quick tips to improve your mental health as a WAHM
Which blog post ideas are you running with? Share your ideas in the comments below.