Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means I earn a commission at no expense to you. Affiliate links are marked with the asterisks (*)
You want to remain consistent with blogging, but coming up with blog post ideas can be time-consuming. Here are 30 ideas for September 2021.
You don’t need to blog every single day if you don’t want to. Blogging daily is good for consistency and growing your blog, but it’s not the be-all and end-all. If you only have time for one or two posts per week, start with that until you manage to build up to blogging more frequently.
However, for those who do want to blog daily, coming up with blog post ideas can be tricky. That’s why I’m trying to offer ideas before the end of each month so you can plan for a new month. Some of the posts will take into account national days, while others allow you to post your seasonal content early.
September is a good time to post Halloween and Thanksgiving content, giving you time to rank on Google before the season. You may even want to start planning out some Christmas and New Year ideas ready to post in October!
Let’s get into the 30 blog post ideas for September 2021. These posts should work for all types of businesses and niches.
30 blog post ideas for September 2021
- Local Labor Day ideas or sales
- Last minute trip ideas for Labor Day Weekend
- Favorite fall-inspired food or drink items
- What to do with Labor Day barbecue food
- Self improvement books you recommend
- A Labor Day post
- Top tips for self care for self-improvement month
- Top tips for college students to make the most of their first year
- Must-have apps for self care
- Grandparents’ Day: What you love about your grandparents or the type of grandparents you wish you had
- Sept. 11 Memorial post
- Something you learned in school that still hasn’t left you today
- Tips for preparing for Halloween
- Favorite Halloween decorations
- Fall decor ideas for the home
- Favorite fall recipes as the colder weather approaches
- Fall scavenger hunt ideas
- How to find affordable Halloween costumes
- Fall trip ideas
- Favorite pumpkin ideas (it could be decorating with them or food ideas)
- Prepare for NaNoWriMo (coming in November)
- Q4 goals
- Great fall or Halloween craft ideas
- Tips to get ready for Thanksgiving now
- Top tips to improve your career/blog/something in your life
- Top tips to move into freelancing before the end of the year
- Work appropriate Halloween costume ideas
- Art ideas for the home
- Why creating a workout plan now is better than at the end of the year
- Tips to say healthy with all the holidays coming up
What are you blogging about this September? Do any of these blog post ideas resonate with you? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Sign up for my email newsletter for more tips on being a successful work at home mom.